Invest NI Specialist HR Advisors are running a free half day workshop on Recruitment and Selection issues. The workshop is targeted at employers and those planning to employ staff.
By the end of the workshop participants will:
- Understand the key components of effective Recruitment and Selection
- Know how to prepare a Job Description and Person Specification and understand the importance of these documents in recruitment and selection
- Know how to prepare a Job Advert and where best to advertise job vacancies
- Know how to tailor a Job Application form
- Know how to Short List applicants for selection interviews
- Be able to structure effective selection interviews including constructing focused interview questions
- Have observed role play selection interviews and noted good interviewing in practice
- Understand the role of Tests in selection
- Know how to close out the selection process in relation to notifying candidates; requests for feedback; taking up references; checking for criminal convictions if applicable; making the offer and planning induction
The workshop will commence at 09:30 and finish at 13:30, with registration and tea/coffee from 09:00.
Places are limited and are allocated on a first come first served basis.
Complete the registration form below to secure your place at this event.
For further information please contact Michele Newell on 028 9069 8560 or by email on email@example.com.
|09:00||Tea/Coffee & Registration|